Forecast and effort recommendation
- Have your daily fitness value in focus and make predictions for your performance. Combined with effort and regeneration recommendations, you can accurately plan the effort of your next units.
Read more about Form and Fitness
- Redundant effort calculation by power (watts), heart rate and pace are the basis for accurate form predictions.
Read more about Zones and Effort
- The intensity display in the calendar, training and equipment view gives you a quick overview of your training intensities over different time periods, even in advance.
Read more about Intensity
- Benefit from aerobic and economic efficiency metrics in cycling, running and swimming. Look at trend indicators to see if your efficiencies have improved or fallen during training.
Read more about Efficiency
Blog: Visualize and recognize fatigue in the training analysis
"The more I use Tredict, the more I get out of it - it's an incredible tool. The visualizations are beyond anything you can find on Strava."
"When I change the watch, I want to have a stable environment. I never use the manufacturers' platforms. I am very happy. :)"
"I am addicted to your application, I constantly find new interesting evaluations and details. For my next ultra marathon, I will consult your evaluations so that I don't over- or under-challenge myself during training."
"Now a few applications fly off the computer, some subscriptions are no longer renewed and the data junkie still has everything he needs -> Tredict!!"
"Switched to use Tredict for analyzing my training progress, I like that it's programmable and respects my privacy."
"Your service is really strong in how it presents data. It has a clear and intuitive UI in comparision to other platforms."
"Definitely impressed with the level of support, and I am very hopeful that I have found a training tracking platform worth paying for!"
"I have discovered Tredict a few days ago and absolutely LOVE the intuitive interface and insights."
"Since I started using Tredict, my easy runs have been truly easy and I can do the hard work much better."
"Tredict is some top notch craft."
Track injuries and body values
- Track injuries and illnesses and see how they affect your workout. Always keep an eye on the change in your body values.
Read more about Injuries and Illnesses
- Analyse the relationship of effort and intensity to your shoes, bikes and other equipment.
More about Equipment
Evaluation and analysis
- Get comprehensive weather information for every activity and display relationship effects in the analysis view.
Read more about Environment and Weather
Fastest distances and maximum averages
- Celebrate your fastest distances. Analyze your maximum average heart rate, watts and speed over variable time periods.
More about Track times
Blog: Determine Lactate Threshold, FTP and FTPa automatically
Watches, bike computers, pedal sensors, footpods, etc.
- Support for all modern sports and activity recording devices and sensors with FIT or TCX file format.
List of tested devices and services
Automatically synchronize your training calendar with Garmin Connect
Free coach and trainer account
- Create a free coach account and connect with other Tredict athletes. As a coach you can take over the training planning and analysis of your athletes.
Read more about the free coaching mode
Program your own custom fields
- Program your own user-defined custom fields and display them in the activity, training overview and analysis, just like other metrics.
Tutorial: Create your own training metrics
- Our business model is your full access fee.
No tracking and analysis scriptsYour Tredict account can be cancelled and deleted at any time. We offer you full availability of your data, which is stored in our German data center. You may rely on our competence and experience in data security. Tredict will be happy to provide you with further information.
No third parties *
No sale of your data
No marketing bombardment
* Exceptions: map service (can be deactivated), weather service (can be deactivated), payment service (only for a payment process), connection to the push service of your sports watch (only if you initiate this)Read the article: We don't track you