With the aggregation chart, you can view almost any data field, including your own custom fields, in summarized aggregated form for display and evaluation.
As scope, the monthly or weekly aggregation is available, which you can place, if necessary, over your entire training period.
Up to 100 charts can be displayed against each other.
This gives you a diverse overview of your training history and your training behavior.
A few examples of questions that can be answered by an aggregation diagram:
- How many kilometres did I run every month last year?
- How many training sessions did I do last season?
- Am I fitter in summer than in winter?
- Has the balance of ground contact time changed over the year?
- Has my Heart Rate Pace Factor increased in the last 12 weeks?
- Is my performance temperature dependent?
- Is my performance weight dependent?
- Is enjoyment dependent on speed?