Can I change the date and time of my workout?
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
You can always change the date and time of your training sessions.
When changing the training date, the weather information, zone settings and effort are recalculated accordingly.
Change date on an uploaded workout
Hover over the date in the training detail view and click on the date.
Select a new date, and then click on "Update training" to apply the changes.
Change date for a manually created workout
For a manual or planned workout, you can change the date in the corresponding fields at any time.
Change date by drag&drop in the training calendar
Another and easy way to change the date is to move the activity within the calendar. This works in the weekly and monthly view of the training calendar.
Next question:Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually? Previous question:Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke Overview:View all questions