Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
To connect your Wahoo watch or bike computer to Tredict, go to "Settings" and select the "Services" category.
Now click on the "Wahoo" icon in the "Services" category.
Now you will be redirected to the Wahoo page where you will need to enter your Wahoo credentials to connect to Tredict.
After a successful connection, automatic synchronization with Wahoo is available.
Import executed workouts of the last years from Wahoo
If you wish, you can automatically synchronize up to 2000 activities and workouts from the last years to Tredict.
Click on the button "Start import in background" in the "Services" category.
Download all my data from Wahoo
Unfortunately, Wahoo does not offer a download for your complete training history.
You can try to make a GDPR request to Wahoo to get the complete training history.
You can then manually upload the Wahoo trainings to Tredict.
What data does Wahoo synchronize?
Wahoo automatically translates your training and activities into your Tredict training calendar and training schedule.
Which Wahoo devices are supported by Tredict?
All Wahoo bike computers and watches that export the .fit file format are supported by Tredict.
For example, the Elemnt Rival, the Elemnt Bold or the Elemnt Roam are supported.
Which additional devices are supported by Tredict?
Tredict supports a variety of additional devices such as heart rate monitor, power meter or bike pedals.