Why don't my workouts trigger detection of the FTP?
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
The detection of the FTP triggers only above a higher percentage of the maximum heart rate.
The following requirements must be met:
- Check if your maximum possible heart rate is too high. Your maximum possible heart rate must be set correctly in the capacity.
- The activity must be strenuous enough to achieve a high heart rate.
- The workout must have been performed with a heart rate monitor and power meter.