Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
Who is the Tredict API for?
The Tredict API is aimed at developers and platform operators who want to upload activities for their users to Tredict or download them from Tredict. A health data receiving endpoint is also available.
After contacting us, we will send you the Tredict API documentation and further information.
How is the Tredict API implemented?
The API follows the specification from the OAuth2 reference.
RFC6749 - The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
How is user authorization managed?
Tredict users are authorized strictly according to the OAuth2 mechanisms.
The Tredict user is explicitly asked to grant read and/or write permissions to the third-party platform when connecting to it. This can be revoked by the user at any time.