Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
To connect Today's Plan with Tredict, go to the "Settings" and select the category "Services".
Now click on the "Today's Plan" icon in the "Services" category.
You will now be redirected to the "Today's Plan" page where you will need to enter your "Today's Plan credentials" to connect to Tredict.
After a successful connection, you can sync scheduled workouts and training plans from Today's Plan to the Tredict calendar.
Import structured workouts to Tredict
To load structured workouts from Today's Plan to Tredict, click on the "Today's Plan" import button in your Tredict calendar.
The button is located in the top right-hand corner next to the selection of the calendar period.
Which period is imported from Today's Plan to Tredict?
The import button loads all planned and structured workouts from Today's Plan for the currently visible calendar period to Tredict in the background.
So if your calendar shows May 2022, all workouts scheduled in May 2020 will be uploaded to Tredict.
Workouts that have already been executed are not loaded.
Which target zone type does the import of Today's Plan support?
The target zone types familiar from Today's Plan can be synchronised.
The import button shows you a choice of heart rate, wattage or speed.
Can I re-import planned workouts with a different target zone type?
You can synchronise Today's Plan again at any time.
Trainings that have not yet been changed by you will then be overwritten.
So it is possible to change the training plan from heart rate based to wattage based.