Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Automatically synchronise planned and completed workouts
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
- Training plans
With Tredict you have direct "Today's Plan" integration.
By connecting your Zwift account to Today's Plan, you can have your Zwift workouts automatically synced to Tredict.
This looks like this: Zwift -> Today's Plan -> Tredict
How do my Zwift activities get to Tredict?
- If you don't have a Today's Plan account, create one first.
Create Today's Plan account
- Connect to Today's Plan from within Zwift.
Connecting Zwift and other platforms
- If you haven't already done so, connect to Today's Plan from within Tredict.
Connect Tredict with Today's Plan
Pro-tip: Connect Dropbox as well
If you connect your Tredict account to Dropbox, you can automatically upload your original Zwift files to Dropbox.
So it is possible to sync your Zwift rides to Intervals.icu or to other platforms that support a Dropbox sync.
Direct Zwift support?
Of course, direct Zwift integration with Tredict would be ideal.
You can express your wish for a direct Tredict integration in the Zwift forum and vote for it!