How can I determine my maximum heart rate from the records?
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
A correctly determined maximum possible heart rate is important to know your capacity.
Indicators such as VO2max or the Heart Rate Power Factor are derived from the capacity.
The capacity is also important for the automatic detection of your FTP, FTPa and lactate threshold.
Determination of the maximum heart rate from the maximum average values
In the evaluation category, select an appropriate period of several months to years and go to the records view.
If you have performed strenuous workouts or competitions, you can now find, in the maximum averages, your approximate maximum heart rate.
Take a look at the ranges HR5s to HR1.
Click on a row to go to the activity.
If you haven't done any strenuous competitions during this period, you could do an all-out test.
Depending on the sport, there are different test methods for capacity assessment.
Determine maximum heart rate from records
Automatic detection of maximum heart rate
When Tredict detects a new maximum heart rate for the activity revision period, it will show you this on the training details page.
Tredict will ask you if you want to transfer the maximum heart rate to a new capacity revision.