Sort out old equipment
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
Your bike is no longer roadworthy? Your running shoes already have a hole in the sole?
Time to retire them!
How to sort out old equipment such as shoes or bicycles
Specify an end date in the usage period for the equipment item.
Click with the mouse on the edit icon on the far right of the equipment item row.
You may have to move the table to the right.
Also, make sure that you have selected the usage period column for display.
After saving, the item appears grayed out at the bottom of the table.
Next question:The automatically detected FTP is too low Previous question:Can I hold a training card in a fixed position? Overview:View all questions