The automatically detected FTP is too low
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Automatically synchronise planned and completed workouts
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
- Training plans
A training has triggered the automatic detection of the FTP. But the FTP is much too low?
Make sure that your maximum heart rate is correctly indicated in the capacity values.
Your maximum possible heart rate is an important reference value for the automatic recognition of the Functional Threshold Power in order to correctly estimate your capacity.
A new FTP was detected. With a maximum heart rate of 184bpm as reference.
The automatic detection of the Functional Threshold Pace (FTPa) follows the same principles.