Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
Tredict classifies the sports into 4 main categories. Running, Cycling, Swimming and Other.
Each main category has its own capacity values, zone settings and is divided into variants.
Which sports and variants are supported?
- Virtual run
- Run on the treadmill
- Road run
- Trail run
- Track run
- Obstacle run
- Running ABC
- Indoor cycling
- Virtual cycling
- Road cycling
- Mountain biking
- Off-road cycling
- Recumbent cycling
- Handwheel cycling
- Track cycling
- BMX ride
- Pool swimming
- Open water swimming
- Virtual swimming
- Strength training
- Cardio training
- Core training
- Rope skipping
- Backcountry skiing
- Alpine skiing
- Indoor rowing
- Ice climbing
- Inline skating
- Ice skating
- Stand up paddleboarding
- Virtual activity
- Elliptical workout
- Stairs climbing
- Nordic walking
- Horseback riding
- American football
We will be happy to add your desired sport if it is not on the list.