Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
To connect your Oura Ring to Tredict, go to the "Settings" and select the category "Services".
Now click on the "Oura" symbol in the "Services" category.
You will now be redirected to the Oura page, where you will need to enter your Oura account details to connect to Tredict.
After a successful connection, the automatic synchronisation with Oura is available.
What data is synchronised from Oura?
From Oura, your nightly heart rate variability (HRV), sleep data and dynamic resting heart rate are automatically transferred to your Tredict training calendar and training plan.
Your HRV data is displayed in the performance chart of the form curve. With the HRV data from Oura, you can see even better whether you should take a rest day or increase your training intensity.
Import data of the last 2 years from Oura
If you like, you can automatically synchronise all data from the last 2 years with Tredict.
To do this, click on the button "Start import in background" in the card "Import older body data from Oura".
How often is data synchronised by the Oura API?
On average, Tredict checks every 30 minutes to see if you have new data.
Unfortunately, the Oura API does not notify us on its own, so Tredict has to check regularly.