Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
You've paired your Stryd with the Apple Watch, but HealthFit isn't transmitting Stryd metrics to Tredict?
The problem here is the lack of support on the side of the Apple Health API.
HealthFit obtains the activity data of the Apple Watch from the "Apple Health" interface and can therefore only transfer the data available there.
How do I synchronize my Apple Watch with Stryd activities to Tredict?
Unfortunately, we can't offer automatic synchronization when you use an Apple Watch together with a Stryd, yet.
As an Apple Watch user, you can download your activities from the Stryd Powercenter and then manually upload them to Tredict.
Pair and sync the Stryd with devices from other manufacturers?
If you use your Stryd together with a Garmin, Polar, Suunto or Coros device, you don't have to worry.
The syncronization works seamlessly and automatically via the corresponding interface of the device manufacturer.