Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
To connect your Coros app to Tredict, go to "Settings" and select the category "Services".
Now click on the "Coros" icon in the "Services" category.
Now you will be redirected to the Coros page where you will have to enter your login credentials from your Coros account to connect to Tredict.
After a successful connection, automatic synchronization with Coros is available.
Attention: When changing the Coros password, reconnect!
If you have changed the password of your Coros account, you will need to reinitiate the connection to Tredict.
This is a peculiarity of the Coros API, on which we unfortunately have no influence.
What data is synchronized by Coros?
Coros will automatically transfer your completed workouts and activities to your training calendar and training schedule.
Import activities of the last 2 years from Coros
You can automatically synchronize all activities and trainings of the last 2 years to Tredict, if you like.
Click on the button "Start import in background" in the "Services" category.
What data is synchronised from Tredict to Coros?
Training sessions scheduled in Tredict are automatically synchronised to Coros and can be performed on your watch.
Which Coros devices are supported by Tredict?
All Coros watches are supported by Tredict!
For example Coros Pace 2, Coros Apex, Coros Vertix and many more are supported.
Which additional devices are supported by Tredict?
Tredict supports a variety of additional devices such as heart rate monitor or power meter.
You can pair a Stryd with the Coros watch and get power data while running.