Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
Devices and Connections
- Which recording devices and services are supported?
- Export a planned workout to my Garmin device
- What is the difference between an automatically uploaded scheduled workout and a workout FIT file?
- Garmin Connect - How to connect and synchronize my device?
- Suunto - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Polar Flow - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Coros - How to connect and synchronize my watch?
- Wahoo - Connect and synchronize
- Adidas Running - Connect and synchronise
- icTrainer - Using the Tredict training plan with the roller trainer
- Today's Plan - Synchronise training plan
- Oura Ring - Connect and synchronise
- Does HealthFit transfer my Stryd data from the Apple Watch?
- Zwift - Synchronise via Today's Plan
- Tredict API - Connect your platform or application
- How to unlink a pre-planned workout?
- How to fix corrupt workout data?
- Correct a faulty recorded swim stroke
- Can I change the date and time of my workout?
- Can the laps of an activity be calculated manually?
- Can I display a run without the walking breaks?
- Why is the date of my virtual training in a different time zone?
- Supported sports
- Calendar and Training Overview
- Coaching and Athlete Connection
For swimming activities, you can activate the swim stroke edit mode by clicking on the pencil icon on the section or course map.
In this way, an incorrectly recorded swimming stroke can be corrected. Often the watches, e.g. from Garmin, do not recognise the swimming stroke correctly during swim training and show breaststroke, for example, although the length or lap was done as freestyle.
In Tredict you can get a clean data base by correcting the swimming style or swimming stroke of a length.
Next question:Can I change the date and time of my workout? Previous question:How to fix corrupt workout data? Overview:View all questions